Four-Rotor Hover Vehicle
|Size||1000(L) mm x 1000 (W)mm x 670(H) mm|
|DC Motor||24V 5000RPM|
|Yaw Encoder||600 P/R|
|Slip Ring||18 Line|
|Pitch Angle||-30 Degree -30 Degree|
|Roll Angle||-30 Degree -30 Degree|
|Yaw Angle||0-360 Degree|
|Power Input||AC220V, 50HZ, 2A|
The four-rotor hover vehicle consists of motors with airscrews, encoders, drive modules, motion controllers and slip rings, etc. It is a highly coupled multiple degrees of freedom system. Different flight controls such as elevation and depression, inclination and hovering of the vehicle can be achieved. The system is suitable for undergraduates, postgraduates and control theory researchers to carry out verification and research of control theory such as optimal control, robust control, etc. The four-rotor hover vehicle is powered by the 4 airscrews of the motors placed at the gumball shaft. The front, left and right motors drive the corresponding airscrews to fulfil the elevation and depression of the vehicle, the left and right motors drive the corresponding airscrews to overturn the vehicle, while the rear motor drives the corresponding airscrews to realize the navigation of the vehicle. The 3 encoders which are installed on the platform detect the different aviation statuses of the vehicle and form a closed loop system, thus fulfil precise positioning of the elevation and depression, tilting and hovering of the vehicle. Slip rings are installed in the base of the vehicle so that the wirings will not tangle up when the vehicles rotate freely. It also helps to reduce friction.
- Open architecture design
- Hardware platform based on PC and open architecture DSP motion controller
- Typical multi-input multi-output system (MIMO)
- Attractive appearance
- System modelling and analysis experiment
- System open loop response analysis
- PID controller design
Four rotor hover vehicle
Four-Axis Motion Control Development Platform
|Structure||Plat shelf style|
|Weight||Less Then 35 Kg|
|Motion Accuracy AC Servo||10000|
|Motion Accuracy DC Servo||1600|
|Motion Accuracy Step Motor||720|
|Number of Control Axis||4|
|Special Analog Input Signals Of Each Axis||Positive And Negative Limit, Origin Point, Aervo Alarm, Etc|
|Special Analog Output Signals Of Each Axis||Drive Activation, Drive Resetting|
|Universal Analog IO||16 /16|
|Size||500 mm x 500 mm x 1200 mm|
GMD Series of four-axis motion control development platforms is specially designed by Googol Technology Ltd. In general, there are four types of model: AC servo model, DC servo model, step motor model and the model with 2 AC motors & 2 step motors. They are able to demonstrate the futures of most popular motion controllers and meet the requirements in technique development, testing and teaching various kinds of motion control systems.
- The main conponents and interface for GMD Series of four-axis motion control development platform
- Compact structure
- Googols original motion controller is adopted
- Windows and DOS operation systems.
- The relative movement of each motion axis can be reflected visually from the motors.
- Dedicated input signals of each motor are simulated through the button switch on the front panel to test the response of the control system to each input signal.
- Dedicated output signals of each motor and the 16 channels of universal output signals are shown by the indicator lights on the front panel.
- 16 Channels of universal input digital signals are simulated through flipping the switches, easy and quick to be operated.
- 8 Channels of independent analog signals input and 2 channels of auxiliary encoder signals input (OPTION).
Four-axis AC servo motor motion control development platform
Four-axis DC servo motor motion control development platform
Four-axis step motor motion control development platform
Composite motion control development platform
Automatic Control Experiment Box
The automatic control experiment box uses a semi-physical simulation to achieve an understanding of the principles of automatic control. The semi-physical simulation is to connect the mathematical model, the solid model and the actual equipment of the system to form a simulation system. When simulating this system, the physical intervention in the analog loop requires that the simulation be performed on-the-fly. The simulator must acquire dynamic input signals under the conditions of synchronization with the real system and generate dynamic output responses in real time. The experiment box is free to design a variety of circuits with various components, and the Matlab software platform can be used to simulate experimental phenomena and results in real time. The experimental box design is compact and suitable for large-volume placement in the laboratory to meet the experimental needs of the team.
??? Mechanism Modelling
??? Experimental Modelling
??? Time Domain Analysis
??? Frequency Domain Analysis
??? PID Correction
??? Root Locus Correction
??? Time Domain Correction
??? Pole Placement Experiment
??? State Feedback Experiment
- Item Code: GPNSCC-201704
- Delivery Time: 8 to 10 weeks
SCADA Software Development
|Provide Installation Service||Yes|