Robotics Systems & Mechatronics Lab and Instruments
|Max Load||300 g|
|Total Height||950 mm|
|Base Size||380 x 200 mm|
Robotics is the use of control systems to control industrial systems and processes and PLC play a fundamental role in this field this reason the automation laboratory begins from the study of the PLC, to allow students the acquisition and the analysis of the techniques related to their programming and their use in control technology, then continues with the presentation of all applications, with the theme of process control and ends with systems for the study of pneumatic, electro-pneumatics, Hydraulics and dell'electro-Hydraulics.
|Structure||Planar joint type|
|Load Capability||1 Kg|
|Repeated Positioning Accuracy At End||+- 0.05 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||+ - 0.1 mm|
|Max Angular Velocity Of Each Axis||3.14 rad/s|
|Weight||Grater Than or Equal To 50 Kg|
|Dimension||590(L) mm x 525(W) mm x 400(H) mm|
Compared with a traditional industrial robot of equivalent functions (such as Cartesian coordinate robot and industrial serial robot), a parallel robot has the advantages of simpler structure and higher acceleration and deceleration capability. In addition, serial robots have some problems such as singularity, which can be solved by increasing redundancy constraints or adding redundant drive. Parallel robot is currently receiving a great deal of attention in industry and academic circles GPM series of redundant parallel robots is a new experiment and research system specially designed and developed by Googol Technology for research of redundant parallel robot. GPM can be used in robotics courses such as automation control and mechatronics to support laboratory experiment requirements in robot mechanism, kinematics, dynamics, motion planning and programming. This system can also be used in research of controlling and programming of redundant parallel robot, as well as a non-linear system with three inputs and two outputs, to research various nonlinear control algorithms and redundancy coordination control algorithms, assisting the control experiments of various automatic control theories. Besides teaching and research GPM series of parallel robots can also be used in developing new principles and experiment prototypes of high-speed, high-accuracy gluing and bonding machines.
- Special plane joint structure design to maximize the workspace of end effecter.
- Aluminum alloy connecting bars l, with unique structure design, lightweight, low inertia and high rigidity.
- Three-motor drive enables 2 DOF of the end effecter. All drive motors are mounted on the base to allow higher acceleration of the end effecter.
- Industrial grade AC servo motor equipped with absolute encoder and harmonic decelerator l are used to ensure high quality and reliability,, simple and compact structure, and high motion precision.
- High-performance motion controller in the control system, to facilitate the users in subsequent development and research on coordinated control algorithms.
2 DOF redundant parallel robot
2 DOF redundant parallel robot
3 DOF redundant parallel robot
4 DOF redundant parallel robot
4 DOF redundant parallel robot
6DOF Robotic Arm
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Number|
|Number Of Axes||Six Axes|
|Arm Length||720 mm(J3 to J2),150 mm (J2 to J1), 645 mm (J5 to J3), 150 mm(J4 to J3)|
|Range of Motion Radius||(P to J1) 1537 mm (R3) 356 mm|
|Temperature||0-45 Degree C|
|Humidity||20-80%RH (No dew.)|
6 DOF industrial robotic arm is a typical industrial robot that is used in automatic pick and place, installation, welding, painting, etc. The new GRB serial industrial robot combines the motion control technology together with advanced educational concept and fulfills both the industrial needs as well as the education and research needs in motion planning and industrial system design. The robot uses 6-joint in serial design. Each joint uses absolute encoder and high precision harmonic gearbox to ensure the accuracy. Camera, pneumatic tools and some other interfaces are preserved at the end effecter for user to extend the robot for other usage. The robot is controlled by the newly developed VME bus controller which integrates PC, image processing technology, logic control and motion control to achieve high speed, high accuracy control of the robot.
- Open Architecture Experimental Platform
- Based on VME bus open architecture high performance industrial motion controller.
- VC++ software and CoDeSys realtime control software.
- Visual display for teaching and training makes programming the robot easier.
- Detailed operation manual and lab manual.
- Industrial Standard Design
- In serial structure, absolute encoder and high precision harmonic gear box.
- Module design, simple and compact.
- Preserved extension interfaces.
- High payload, high speed, large work space.
- Control Software
- CoDeSys: Support IEC61131 standard with 6 standard programming languages. The
- standard is supported by over 150 machine producer. CoDeSys provides user with abounded
- extensions, e.g. program support different bus types, PLC programming, drivers, display
- devices etc. The main features of the CoDeSys are:
- Support IEC 61131-3 standard.
- RTE (Real Time Extension for Windows XP), soft PLC is implemented in XP
- HMI (Human Machine Interface), integrates the display function for PLC programming.
- Motion Control Function Block, integrates the motion control and PLC.
- ENI (Engineering Interface) Server, interface for auto-manufacturing.
- Web Server, integrates network control function.
- Robot Coordinates Setup
- Forward Kinematics
- Inverse Kinematics
- Motion Planning
- Research Work
- Robot Torque Control
- Motion Planning Based on Intelligent Control System and Software.
- Vision Servoing.
- Remote Network Control, Multi Robot Coordination.
- Delivery Time: 08 to 10 weeks
4DOF SCARA Robotic Arm
|Loading Capacity||Payload 2 KG|
|XY Plane Max Synchronized Speed||3.3 m/s|
|Max Radius||400 mm|
|Weight||Less Then or Equal to 30 Kg|
|Dimension Length||250 mm(Joint No.1), 150 mm(Joint No.2)|
|Aclinic Table Temperature||0-45 Degree C|
|Humidity||20 - 80%RH (No condensation)|
|Vibration||Less than 0.5 G|
|XY Plane Repeatability||+0.05mm|
|Repeatability||+0.02 mm Joint No 3 ,+- 0.05 Joint No 4|
|Number Of DOF||4|
|Max Speed||6.54 Rad/S, 4), 300 mm/S, 3, 2, 31.4 Rad/S( Joint No.1|
The newly series 4DOF Robotic Arm by Googol Technology not only maintains the characteristics of an educational platform, but also adds new features for industrial environment. It provides a completely open, innovative experiment platform for the mechatronics, manufacture automation and automation control and other related courses for the technical institutes. It can be applied in the Machine Manufacture and Automation, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Machine Design and Theory, CNC Technology, Robotics, Automation Control and other related Mechanical and Electrical Control fundamental experiment courses
- Rotary joints are driven by AC servo motor and harmonic gear;
- Translation joints are driven by AC servo motor and ball screw
- Each component is designed and manufactured according to industrial standard.
- Open hardware platform based on PC and DSP motion controller;
- Intelligent motion control development platform based on object oriented design approach;
- TCP/IP Protocol remote network programming, simulation and control functions;
- Equipped with assembly language programming and graphic teaching software, easy to program and train.
- Comprehensive user manual and control demos, guiding the users to learn the development of various application systems.
4DOF SCARA Robot Technical Specification:
- Robot moment control mode research;
- Development of various application systems based on intelligent control platform;
- Challenging the research and development of visual servo system;
- Tackling research projects such as remote robot monitoring, and multiple-robot coordination.
Image acquisition card
CCD Industrial camera
XY Table And Linear Modules
|Usage/Application||CNC and precision position control equipment research and development such as welding, dispenser|
|Standard Axes||X, Y Axis|
|Communication||Open control system based on PC and DSP motion controller.|
|Type||Table And Linear|
Control System and Software Features
- Realize single-axis motor various motion modes control (S-curve, T-curve, speed mode, electrical gear mode) and 2-axis interpolation or synchronized control.
- Abundant visualization graphical interfaces, display the motion parameter (velocity, acceleration and positon) curves and the simulation and actual motion trajectory of the platform in real time.
- According to the educational experiments requirement of individual user, the experimental modules can be flexibly configured and thus to facilitates the educational experiments and research works greatly.
|Experiment and Research Contents|
- Basic Experiments
- Motion control system basic experiment
- Motion control system PID control
- Motor and driver experiments
- Single-axis motion planning
- 2D interpolation principle and application
- XY table motion control
- NC code programming
- Research Experiments
- 2D motion control application system development
- 2D trajectory interpolation algorithm research
- NC code interpreter development and research
- XY table high-accuracy tracking control
Comprehensive Mechatronic Training Platform
|Structure Type||Frame Table|
|Dimensions||1800 x 800 x 1600 mm|
|AC Servo Motor Power||200 W|
|AC Servo Motor Encoder||2500P/R|
|AC Servo Motor Input voltage||92 V|
|AC Servo Motor Input current||1.6 A|
|AC Servo Motor max Speed||3000 Rpm|
|No Of Axis||4|
|Analog Digital Input Output||4/10|
The Comprehensive Mechatronics Training Platform (GMS- series) developed by Googoltech was specially designed for the purpose of training, testing and problem diagnosis of mechatronics facilities. The platform can combine arbitrary with AC servo, DC servo, step motor or Inverter to form a highly configurable control system in motion control and mechatronic technology. As a comprehensive experiment platform for the students in the field of mechatronics and motion control, the GMS can achieve two major categories of experiments, such as (1) mechatronics and motion control technology, which contains typical sensing technology, motor control motion controller, PC based control, and CNC control, etc. and (2) problem diagnosis, which contains many typical experiments in problem diagnoses and analysis.
- Module design, free and multiple combinations of AC servo, DC servo, Step motor or Inverter, etc.
- All I/O signals are clearly displayed in the front panel, easy to operate.
- Pin-slot configuration structure, convenient to put in wiring operation.
- Open architecture with the use of Googoltech＊s powerful motion controller, users can control and programming under MS Windows operation system.
- With the use of provided software, users can control the motion control process under either simulation or actual control conditions.
- Real time problem diagnosis, the problem can be set up manually either on-site or remote through network.
- Hardware configuration of CMTP is shown as below:
OtoStudio Control Software developed by Googoltech can fully support CoDeSys IEC61131 standard with 6 standard programming languages. CoDeSys provides user with abounded extensions, e.g. program support different bus types, PLC programming, drivers, display devices etc. The IEC61131 standard is supported by over 150 machine producers. The main features of the CoDeSys are given as below
Multi-frequency Magnetic Guiding AGV
|Dimension||1000(L) X 620(W) X 830(H) mm|
|Maximum Noise||Greater Than or Equal to 70 db|
|Weight||Less Than 100KG|
|Minimum turning Radius||R=1200mm|
|Number Of Stops||Settable And Changeable Dynamically|
|Battery Group Operating Voltage||U=24VDC|
|Communication Mode||Wireless Communication Mode|
Multi-frequency magnetic guiding Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) is a comprehensively projected product, which combines vehicle mechanical technology, human-machine interface, mechatronics, SCM, data fusion, real time digital signal processing, trajectory planning, multiple AI object coordination, and wireless communication theories and technology together. It is a typical intelligent system, as well as a model for the research development of multiple AI system and multiple vehicles control. Its theory and technology can be applied in industrial production, factory automatic logistics system, rescue and other practical fields, thus it has high research and application value. It can accept dispatch commands and follow the instruction accordingly. It picks and places stuff to their corresponding locations and sends the messages to the PC when its done. Messages of current status of the vehicle, and environment are also sent back to the PC for better control and management.
- Vehicle dispatch & pick up Basic function in the production process. The AGV normally remains in stand-by mode if it doesnt receive the production dispatch mission command. Once receiving the command from the workstation, it will execute the pick up (onto the tray) and transportation process automatically and fulfils the system dispatch function.
- Transportation According to the flexible dispatch requirement of the logistic automation system, AGV can fulfil the automatic docking and loading / discharging of material. The automatic transportation function is thus achieved.
- Obstacle Detection AGV will stop when there is obstacle on its way. It will resume motion when the obstacle is gone, and the status of the route is sent to the dispatch control system of the workstation.
- Anti-bumping A flexible plastic plate and a sensor in the front form the anti-bumping system. Emergency braking of the AGV will be performed if slight bumping is detected in any direction, injury or damage can thus be prevented.
- Emergency Stop Emergency stop button can be pressed in case of malfunction to protect against damage.
- Wireless Communication Mutual communication between the AGV and the server (communication interface is reserved) is achieved via 802.11 g/b wireless Ethernet. Vehicle system integration and multiple vehicles system group control are fulfilled via wireless network.
- Composed of guiding algorithm, obstacle-avoiding algorithm, signal processing, wireless communication protocol and other parts.
- Guiding algorithm: developed according to multi-frequency magnetic guiding mode of AGV to ensure the vehicle travels in the preset trajectory.
- Signal processing: process the sensor signal of the guiding module, for guiding algorithm.
- Obstacle avoiding algorithm: React according to the obstacle-avoiding sensor of the vehicle to ensure the safety stop of the vehicle when obstacle is encountered.
- Wireless communication protocol: The integrated software interface of the vehicle system is wireless Ethernet communication protocol based on 802.11g/b.
- Integration of AGV in logistics system
- Data fusion of multi-sensors
- Theory and application of multi-frequency magnetic guiding method
|Dimension||630 x 470 x 815mm (L x W x H), for GXYZ202010 Series only|
|Driving Current||0.5-4A adjustable|
|Input Power||DC1240 V|
|AC Servo Motor Power||200 W|
|AC Servo Motor Encoder||2500P/R|
|Input Voltage||92 V|
|Input Current||1.6 A|
|Maximum Angular Speed||3000 rpm|
|Servo Driver Power||200 W|
|Servo Driver Type||AC Servo|
|Servo Driver Input Voltage||AC 200 230V|
|Servo Driver Input Current||Input Current|
|Ball Screw Distance||5mm|
|AC Servo Motor Types||AC Servo|
|Resetting Accuracy||+- 0.03|
|Stepper Motor||Step Angle1.8 degree, Holding torque 1.35 NM|
|Rated Current||2.5 A|
|Motor Weight||1 Kg|
|Stepper Driver Maximum||200 Subdivided|
|Stepper Driver Maximum Response Frequency||200 Kpps Opto-isolated input / output|
XYZ stage, together with single axis linear module and XY table belongs to Googol's NC series products. They are the basic components of CNC processing, electronic machining equipment, as well as the general platform for different scientific research, application developing and educational experiment. The XYZ stage series is designed with modularisation and industrial manufacturing standard, suitable for manufacturing fields and colleges. The accompanying software is developed based on object-oriented technology. 3 axes motion control system main functions and G code compiling DLL are all included, which will realize different single-axis motor motion modes (S curve, T curve, speed mode, electronic gear mode) control, 2/3-axis interpolation or synchronizing controls. In addition, it provides abundant graphical interface, which displays curves of the motor parameters (speed, acceleration, position) in real time. Moreover, it displays real-time platform simulation and actual motion trajectory. Users can choose different experiment modules according to different experiments need, and this greatly facilitates their educational experiments and research work.
- Modularized structure thus can be used as single-axis linear modules or XY tables.
- Modularization in mechanical, electrical components and software, easy for research and extension.
- Industrial standard components are used to ensure reliability of the system
- PC + motion controller control mode is adopted for flexibility.
Experiments that can be conducted
Part of the research work that can be carried out
- motion control system basic experiment
- motion control system PID control experiment
- motor and drive device comprehension and tuning experiment
- single-axis motion planning experiment
- 2D, 3D interpolation principle and application experiment
- XYZ table motion control experiment
- NC code programming experiment
- 2D, 3D motion control application system development
- 2D, 3D trajectory interpolation algorithm research
- Development and research of CNC system NC code interpreter
Modular Mechatronic System
|Output Power||AC 220V Safety Socket|
Modular Mechatronic System mechatronics. First of all, students and trainees are effortlessly made familiar with the key elements of a mechatronics system electric motors, gears, pneumatic valves, pneumatic cylinders, photoelectric barriers, solenoid switches. In later advanced stages, they learn about electronic control technology.At the same time they acquire knowledge of mechanics, electrical engineering, electronics, magnetism, pneumatics and information technology. These parts together form interconnected modules, which together constitute the essential elements of a modern factory.
Use the MMS Junior assembly kit to teach:
- Mechanical engineering
- Digital signal processing
- Electrical engineering
- Communication technology
Conveyor Station In Working Condition
|Profile Plate||800 x 550 x 30 mm|
|Connector Modules||2 x 8 Bit Connector Plug|
|Service Unit||3/2-Way Hand Valve|
A maximum of 10 workpieces are stored in a stack magazine. The lowest workpiece is pushed from the stack on to the conveyor belt by a pneumatic cylinder. A sensor is checking the equipment status of the magazine. The workpieces are transported under four checkpoints by a conveyor belt of 680 mm, where they are tested on their material characteristics.For the testing of material quality, each an optical, capacitive and inductive sensor are applied, the outline of the workpiece is checked by a pneumatic cylinder. A sensor at the conveyor?s end provides starting and stopping of the belt. By finishing of the testing sequence the result is placed at the controller?s disposal for further processing of the workpiece.
Aluminium profile plate: 550 x 800 mm
Operating voltage: 24 VDC
Dimensions of belt: 680 x 50 mm
- Inductive sensor
- Capacitive sensor
- Optical sensor
- Cylinder end switches
- Micro end switch
- Light scanner M3 with fiber optic amplifier
- 1 DC-motor 24 V
- Reversing contactor circuit
- 2 5/2-way valve
- 2 double-acting pneumatic cylinders
- 17 digital PLC-inputs
- 8 digital PLC-outputs
- Conveyor Unit
- Magazine Unit
- Testing Unit
- Operator Panel
- Service Unit
Applied Automation Technologies
- Distribution of workpieces
- Motor controlling
- Conveying Technology
- Identification of different workpieces
- Sorting according to material characteristics
- Optical fiber technology
- Work planning and technical communication
- Checking, marking and scribing
- Manual and mechanical machining, cutting and forming
- Assembly work, connecting
- Construction of pneumatic controls
- Commissioning of mechanic, electric and pneumatic systems
- Trouble shooting
- Automatizing of working sequence
Project Workbook for the Students:
- Descriptions of action based project exercises
- Technical descriptions of the systems
- Explosion drawings
- Wiring diagrams
- Manufactural drawings
- Material for work planning*
- Didactical keynotes*
- Sheets for self-examination*
- Documentation models
Project Workbook for the Lecturer:
- Didactical helps for action based project work*
- All contents of the student?s teachware
- Solution proposals for the project exercises*
- Guidelines for ?shop talks?*
* only by ordering as a construction kit