NDT Testing Instruments
UCI HARDNESS TESTER
|Parameter||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)|
|Hardness Scale||HRC, HB, HV HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength|
High precision hardness tester TKM-459CE intended for quick measuring of metal items hardness in laboratorial, manufacturing and field conditions.
Device is intended for non-destructive testing of production quality in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, aircraft, shipbuilding, atomic industry, oil and gas industry.Hardness tester functions by UCI method (Ultrasonic Contact Impedance).TKM-459CE controls hardness of following:
- Carbonaceous and structural steels
- Items with surface-hardened layers such as cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening
- Heat-proof, corrosion-proof, non-corrosive steels
- Plated coating (chrome), overlaying
- Items of complicated configuration
- Stable readings independent from force and time of pressing.
- Easy measuring in hard-to-reach areas.
- Ultra-small control area (from 1 mm).
- Control in slots and blind holes from 5 mm (not provided by rival devices).
- Invisible print on mirror-surface.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative of surface, thickness and weight of product.
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing.
- Intuitive graphic interface.
- Bright color graphic display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting.
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold.
- Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings.
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks.
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis.
- Programming of additional scales calibrations by 2 or less standard test blocks.
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
Hardness Case Depth Tester
|Parameter||4 ultrasonic channels built for industrial use (IP65)|
|Accuracy||+- 0.2 mm|
|Brand||Q NET Engineering GmbH|
|Test Range||testing at small radii and undercuts possible|
|Test Force||inspection frequencies: 5 - 25 MHz|
|Frequency||inspection frequencies: 5 - 25 MHz|
|Measuring Direction||measurement repeatability: +- 0.2 mm|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Testing Software "SHD-Studio"||setup mode custom test programs import / export of test programs tools for visualization and anal|
Surface hardening improves the wear resistance and fatigue strength of dynamically stressed components. These functional characteristics are mainly determined by surface hardness, hardening depth and residual stress.
An essential quality feature of the surface hardening process is the thickness of the hardened layer (SHD). Currently, the hardened layer can only be tested in random samples using destructive methods, a procedure that is both costly and time-consuming.
Ultrasonic waves propagating in polycrystalline materials (steel) are scattered at material interfaces with changes of density and/or elastic properties. In general, the ultrasonic waves are scattered in all directions, one part also back to the ultrasonic transducer that generated the ultrasonic pulse. The intensity of backscattered ultrasound received by the transducer depends on the ratio of geometric size of scattering geometry to the wavelength of ultrasound and on the degree of material property difference at the interface denoted by the term acoustic impedance change.
In the regime where the ultrasonic wave length is large compared to the size of scattering geometry, higher ultrasound frequencies (or shorter wave lengths) increase the intensity of ultrasonic backscattering. Further, intensity of backscattering increases with the average effective size of the scattering geometry, for example the grain size of the polycrystalline steel. Using the appropriate frequency of about 20 MHz, the microstructure change between the hardened case (usually fine grained Martensite) and the core material with coarse grained microstructure causes a distinct increase of backscattering intensity. This effect can be observed when the ultrasonic pulse crosses the interface and standard time of flight evaluation yields the depth position of the interface that corresponds to the Surface Hardening Depth (SHD
|Spectral Resolution||0.01 Nm Over The Entire Measurement Range.|
|Brand||NPP STRUCTURNAYA DIAGNOSTIKA|
|Light Source||Pulsed DPSS Laser1064 nm|
|Interface||WIFI and Bluetooth|
|Material||metal products, determination of steel grades, scrap of non-ferrous and ferrous metals and alloys.|
|Wavelength Range||Pulsed DPSS Laser1064 nm|
|Features||The LIS-01 Metal Analyzer is designed for operational input inspection of rolled metal products,det|
Metal Spectrometer is used for inspection, quality control, and alloy identification. Many times this is also called as metal analyzer. In Market Bench top and Portable both variants are available. In bench top most popular is OES Spectrometer and in case of Hand Held Portable Spectrometer X-Ray and LIBS Spectrometer Both are available. X Ray hand held analyzers are basically a PMI (Positive Metal Identification Machine). For more accurate metal analysis Optical Emission spectrometer is used.
Here we have association with a technology innovator company for India, this company manufacturing LIBS Spectrometer (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy). We have both Handheld LIBS Spectrometer for field use and also Online Spectrometer. This Metal Analyzer is more accurate than X- Ray PMI and also gives more number of Light Elements.
Our LIBS Spectrometer gives Carbon Value in ferrous base metal without use of any argon gas. Apart from Ferrous our machine works with Aluminum Base, Titanium Base, Nickel Base, Zinc Base and Copper Base. We are selling our spectrometer across India and also in neighboring countries.
Tomo Scan Focus LT
|Locking Devices||Each Axis To Be Locked|
The FOCUS LT™ is a high performance phased array acquisition unit designed for seamless integration with fully automated inspection systems.Equipped with powerful TomoView™ software, up to three FOCUS LT units can be driven simultaneously, providing increased productivity and reduced inspection time.Key features:
- Well suited for phased array UT, conventional UT, and eddy current inspection techniques using one probe
- Compatible with the OmniScan, the TomoScan FOCUS LT (with optional adapter), and other instruments using the appropriate encoder cable
- Two axes with waterproof encoders for position-encoded X-Y scans
- Axis positioning with minimal backlash
- Both modules are mounted on bearings for precise and smooth displacement
- Two pivot-equipped mounting pods enable surface following
- The probe holder is mounted on a bearing-arm system that can be spring loaded if needed
- Sliding Y-axis provides greater scan flexibility and improved portability
Digital Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
|Parameter||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)|
|Display Type||Bright color graphic display|
|Model Name/Number||TKM-359CE Leeb Method|
|Dimension||4.8" x 2.7" x 1.6" (121 x 69 x 41mm)|
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.3kg)|
|Hardness Scale||HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength|
Grindosonic MK7 The Instrument For Non-Destructive Measurements
|Model Name/Number||GrindoSonic MK7|
|Usage/Application||Abrasives and grinding Building materials Geology Ceramics Friction materials Composite and plastics|
|Technology||non-destructive measurements of Material Characteristics based on Impulse Excitation Technique (IET)|
|Frequency range||20Hz to 100kHz|
|Reference accuracy||Better than 0.005%|
|Resolution||Up to 1 ppm|
GrindoSonic® MK7, the instrument for non-destructive measurements of Material Characteristics based on Impulse Excitation Technique (IET).
The GrindoSonic MK7 uses impulse excitation technique (IET) to non-destructively measure material characteristics. The universal instrument for industrial quality control and research purposes is equipped with Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) visualization.
Since a correlation exists between breaking load and natural frequency, the GrindoSonic MK7 is an alternative to destructive testing, with users receiving E- and G-modulus and Poisson’s ratio results in a fraction of a second from initiating measurement.
The system includes production process monitoring for launch and quality assurance/quality control and handles various materials in sizes from less than 100mg to 100 tons.
Included with the system is a piezo-electric vibration detector, acoustic vibration detector, a set of excitation devices, a reference test bar with test certificate, PC mouse, and a customized HPRC black case. Available options include frequency analysis, FFT calculation to detect multiple vibrations modes, choice of zones of interest by waveband filtering, oscilloscope function for time domain analysis, and graphic visualization of frequency domain.
Crack Depth Gauge
|Measuring Range||from 0.2 to 100.0 mm.|
|Model Name/Number||Crack depth meter 281M|
|Material||for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, dural|
|Usage/Application||Shafts, rolls, rolling mills, details of constructions, machines and mechanisms; Pipes, tubes, oil-|
|Minimum crack length||5 crack depths, no less than 3 mm|
|Maximum crack width (depending on the sensor design)||up to 3,5 mm|
|REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTROL OBJECTS||Surface roughness - below or equal to 40 Rz (10 Ra) Stable electric contact with the sensor electro|
Crack depth meter 281M - High-precision instrument for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, duraluminum), previously detected by other methods.
(in comparison to traditional methods).
Eddy Current Flaw Detector
|Charger||10 hours Back Up|
|Power||is self-contained from 2 Ni-MH batteries (1.2 V) or similar or from battery type AA 1.5 V ALK|
|Battery Backup||10 hours|
|Minimal fracture opening||0,05 mm|
|Minimum detectable fracture length||10 mm|
|Detectable fracture depth range||0,3 - 5 mm|
|Fracture depth measurement inaccuracy||0,2 mm + 0,1h (where "h" is crack depth)|
|Insulating coating thickness measurement range||0 - 6 mm|
|Insulating coating thickness measurement inaccuracy||10 %|
|Maximum insulating coating thickness allowing fracture detection||up to 10 mm|
Magnetic-eddy current flaw detector VID-345 is intended for detecting cracks and measuring their depth, detecting stress- corrosive cracks in metal ferromagnetic constructions, even under layer of corrosion and/ or protective coating.
Flaw detector enables to measure depth of corrosive damage as well as thickness of protective coating.
The device combines magnetic and eddy-current methods for flaws detection, which enables the user to control products with rough corroded surface and to measure through the layer of insulating coating of variable thickness without any additional readjustment.
Metallic Coating Thickness
|Analysis Type||Physical/Chemical Properties|
|Standard Certificates Required||Yes|
|Value Data Report On||Material Properties|
|Sector Type||Aerospace, Power Generation, GAS, Paint and many more|
|Coating Test||coating thickness measurements of paint, lacquer, galvanic, powder bitumen and other coatings on su|
|Periodic Assessment Service||Yes|
Small-sized device for operative coating thickness measurements of paint, lacquer, galvanic, powder bitumen and other coatings on substrates from ferrous and non-ferrous materials with increased temperature range.
— colour OLED display with 1.7’’ diagonal, large digits on display;
— device can be delivered with integrated combined small-sized probe for measuring coating thickness on substrates from ferrous and non-ferrous materials;
— increased temperature range up to -30°C;
— possibility of tolerance mode measurement, measuring with averaging;
— device can be delivered with integrated probe or with built-in probe on cable.
Basic technical characteristics
— accuracy: in range T = 0…500 µm ±(0,02T+1) µm; in range T = 500…Tmax ±0,02T µm;
— temperature range: for device: -30 °C…+40 °C; for probe: -40 °C…+ 50 °C;
— power-supply: built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 3,7 – 4,2 V, 700 mAh;
— overall dimensions: 120 × 45 × 20 mm;
— weight: 130 g;
— operating time: min 8 h.
The device can be completed with measuring probe, set of coating reference specimens (calibration foils), sample of metal substrate, charging unit, operating manual, container for storage and transportation (case or bag).
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Display||Matrix Backlight LCD|
|Operation||Menu Selectable, Membrane Keypad|
|Total Load||588.4N/60kgf, 980.7N/100kgf, 1471N/150kgf|
- Horizontal protrudent nose design, testing on surfaces difficult to reach
- Testing internal surface of ring parts whose diameter is not less than 23mm(0.900)
- Testing external surface of round bars whose diameter is not less than 3mm (0.120)
- Automatic test process
- High definition backlight LCD
- Simple and easy selectable operation menu
- RS-232/USB data output
- TH300: Rockwell hardness tester
- TH301: Rockwell hardness tester with auto-switch of test force.
- TH310: Rockwell superficial hardness tester.
- TH320: Rockwell & Rockwell superficial hardness tester
Rockwell A, B, C,D,E,F,
Rockwell A, B , C, D,E, F, G, H,K, L, M, P, R, S, V
English, French, Germany
2-50 seconds, can be set,
2-50 seconds, Can be set,
2-50 seconds, Can be set, dynamic displayed and stored
2-50 seconds, Can be set, dynamic displayed and stored
ISO6508.2 , ASTM E-18
Surface Roughness & Form Tester
Portable Surface Roughness Tester - TIME3100 is a pocket-sized economically priced instrument for measuring surface texture conforming to traceable standards. It can be used on the shop floor in any position, horizontal, vertical or anywhere in between.The large LCD display shows either roughness parameter Ra or Rz at the touch of a button, combined with the selected cut-off length. External calibration of roughness values is possible by means of a special CAL button, which makes adjustment of this instrument very easy. A beep signal informs the user of each individual measurement status when ready.The easy to use TIME3100 operates on various surfaces, not only flat but also outer cylinder, outer cone, grooves, and recesses greater than 80 X 30mm. The areas of application are wide spread. This unit is most suitable for inspection departments, quality control, on the shop floor during machining, assembly and on-site.TIME3100 determines both roughness parameters Ra and Rz within a wide measuring range (See specifications below). The piezo-electric pick-up stylus with diamond tip assures a very reliable measurement within tolerances in conformance with ISO Class 3. Ra parameter is in conformance to ISO while Rz conforms to DIN standards
- Pocket-size & economically price
- Large measuring range suitable for most materials
- Measures flat, outer cylinder and sloping surface
- Both Ra and Rz parameters in one instrument
- Features external calibration at keyboard
- Standard conform to ISO and DIN
- Rechargeable batteries, work while charging
Surface Roughness Tester
- Multi-parameter measurin
- High accuracy inductance pickup
- Filtering methods of 2RC, GAUSS
- Compatible with four standards of ISO1997, ANSI and JIS2001
- TFT LCD displays all parameters and graphs
- Can be connected to TIME TA230 printer to print all parameters and graphs
- Built-in standard RS232 interface and USB interface
- Language: Simplified Chinese/English
- Shut off automatically or manually
- External pickup design, small driver and simple to use.
Industry Application There is a report analyzes every business who uses the tester, and enumerate the customers especial Time’s customers in order to comprehend the using of the testers in every industries more deeply.
- Firstly, the mechanical manufacturing industry, mostly the manufacture of metal. The primary function of roughness tester is testing the surface roughness of processing parts especially the pot-ball roughness tester is adept to testing the hard surface. For example the automobile parts manufacturing, mechanical parts manufacturing, etc. the roughness tester is essential in every manufacturing industry engaged in quality of parts surface.
- Secondly, the industry of manufacture of non-metal. As the development of science and technology, more and more new materials are used in manufacturing techniques, for example, pottery, plastic, polyethylene, etc. now some bearings are made in special pottery, and some pump valves are made in polyethylene. These materials all have firm character, and some of them can be made into parts instead of metal. Their surface roughness also needs testing in manufacture.
- As the technology and function of the roughness tester being perfected, besides the mechanical processing, surface roughness testing is also used in electric power, communication and electron, so much as stationery, dishware and the surface of one’s teeth.
Omni Scan SX
|Screen Mode||Full Screen Mode|
Olympus is proud to introduce the OmniScan® SX, a flaw detector that benefits from more than 20 years of phased array experience and shares the OmniScan DNA. For improved ease of use, the OmniScan SX features a new streamlined software interface displayed on an 8.4 in. (21.3 cm) touch screen. A single-group and non-The OmniScan SX comes in two models: the SX PA and SX UT. The SX PA is a 16:64PR phased array unit, which, like the UT-only SX UT, is equipped with a conventional UT channel for pulse-echo, pitch-catch or TOFD inspection. Compared to the OmniScan MX2, the SX is 33% lighter and 50% smaller, offering an unprecedented level of portability for an OmniScan.The OmniScan SX touch screen offers a full-screen mode option that maximizes visibility, essentially converting many menu functions into easy touch-screen operations. The intuitive interface provides smooth menu selection, zooming, gate adjustments, cursor movements, and text and value input. These, along with other premium integrated features, including easy-to-follow setup and calibration Wizards, a rapid refresh rate for both the S-scan and A-scan displays, and a fast pulse repetition frequency (PRF), make the OmniScan SX a highly efficient inspection tool.The OmniScan SX is fully compatible with the extensive portfolio of Olympus scanners, probes and accessories, as well as with its dedicated software companions, NDT SetupBuilder and OmniPC. Combined, the complete family of software and hardware contributes to a streamlined and efficient inspection workflow, from design and setup to acquisition and analysis.modular instrument, the OmniScan SX is easy to operate and cost-effective for less demanding applications.The OmniScan SX touch screen offers a full-screen mode option that maximizes visibility, essentially converting many menu functions into easy touch-screen operations. The intuitive interface provides smooth menu selection, zooming, gate adjustments, cursor movements, and text and value input.The OmniScan SX is fully compatible with the extensive portfolio of Olympus scanners, probes and accessories, as well as with its dedicated software companions, NDT SetupBuilder and OmniPC. Combined, the complete family of software and hardware contributes to a streamlined and efficient inspection workflow, from design and setup to acquisition and analysis.Key features:
- Single-group and non-modular
- 33% lighter and 50% smaller than MX2 model
- Easy-to-follow setup and calibration wizards
- Rapid refresh rate for the S-scan and A-scan displays
- Fully compatible with the extensive portfolio of Olympus scanners, probes, accessories and software
Omni Scan MX2
|Screen||Bright, Large Touch Screen|
|Software||New OmniPC Analysis Software|
The result of over 10 years of proven leadership in modular NDT test platforms, the OmniScan MX has been the most successful portable and modular phased array test instrument produced by Olympus to date, with thousands of units in use throughout the world.
Olympus now offers a new PA module with TOFD, a new UT module, as well as new software programs (NDT SetupBuilder and new OmniPC version) that expand the capabilities of the successful OmniScan MX2 platform and improve the workflow efficiency of nondestructive testing inspections.Key features
- Bright, Large Touch Screen
- New Phased Array and TOFD Modules
- New NDT SetupBuilder Design Software
- New OmniPC Analysis Software
Portable Eddy Current Flaw Detectors OmniScan MX ECA/ECT
Portable Eddy Current Flaw Detectors OmniScan MX ECA/ECT OmniScan MX enables you to see defects and details under any light conditions. Navigate your way through the instrument’s simple and intuitive interface using the scroll knob and keys, or by connecting a USB mouse to facilitate the inspection analysis.
NORTEC 600 Portable Eddy Current Flaw Detectors
|Display Size||5.7 Inch|
|Long Battery Life||Up to 10 hours|
|frequency capacity||10 Hz to 12 MHz|
Olympus converges its latest advancements in high-performance digital circuitry and eddy current flaw detection into one compact and durable portable unit—the new NORTEC® 600. With its crisp and vivid 5.7 inch VGA display and true full-screen mode, the NORTEC 600 is capable of producing highly visible and contrasting eddy current signals in any lighting condition.The redesigned interface of the NORTEC 600 borrows the intuitive, knob-operated navigation of its NORTEC predecessors and combines it with the simple menu structure and highly efficient direct-access keys of other popular Olympus instruments. Available in four versatile models, the NORTEC 600 offers a wide range of innovative functionalities, including an Application Selection menu, an all-in-one display, real-time readings, and signal calibration in Freeze mode, ensuring that inspections are quick and easy for any level of operator.Olympus converges its latest advancements in high-performance digital circuitry and eddy current flaw detection into one compact and durable portable unit—the new NORTEC® 600. With its crisp and vivid 5.7 inch VGA display and true full-screen mode, the NORTEC 600 is capable of producing highly visible and contrasting eddy current signals in any lighting condition.The redesigned interface of the NORTEC 600 borrows the intuitive, knob-operated navigation of its NORTEC predecessors and combines it with the simple menu structure and highly efficient direct-access keys of other popular Olympus instruments. Available in four versatile models, the NORTEC 600 offers a wide range of innovative functionalities, including an Application Selection menu, an all-in-one display, real-time readings, and signal calibration in Freeze mode, ensuring that inspections are quick and easy for any level of operator.
- Designed to meet the requirements of IP66.
- EN-15548 compliant.
- Full-screen option in any display mode.
- Improved filters for rotary scanner mode.
- Intuitive interface with Application Selection presets.
- All-settings configuration page.
- Automatic internal balancing (BNC connector).
- Up to two real-time readings.
- True automatic mixing.
- Storage capacity of up to 500 files (program and data).
- On-board file preview.
Multi Scan MS5800 for Tube Inspection
Multi-technology system that offers eddy current, magnetic flux leakage, remote field and IRIS ultrasound technologies.
Eddy Current Probes
Eddy Current Probes current probes consist of the acquired brands of Nortec and NDT Engineering. We offer more than 10,000 standard and custom designed eddy current probes, standard references, and accessories. This section features many of the standard design probes that are available in a wide range of diameters, frequencies, and connector styles.Olympus also offers custom probe designs to meet specific inspection requirements. Eddy current probes may be designed to match the contours of a part or shaped to fit into a fixture for fast and accurate inspections.
Process Pipe Stress Corrosion Cracking Inspection
|Coil Type||32 Coil|
|Efficient Inspection||Magnetic And Non-Magnetic Alloys|
As a part of its eddy current array solutions, Olympus proposes an innovative pipe inspection kit for stress corrosion cracking detection.Though the results are comparable, ECA technology is much less time-consuming and labor-intensive than penetrant or magnetic-particle inspection. With ECA inspection, you can eliminate costly and complicated procedures, such as paint and coating removal.The new versitile ECA probe with interchangeable wedges fits a wide-range of pipe sizes.With the new continuous mode, scan imagery is revealed in real time with a constant results stream.
- Indications are detected in all directions with only a single pass.
- No need to remove paint; fewer steps means time-savings.
- Defect depth evaluation capability.
- Continuous mode provides interrruption-free scan imagery.
- Imagery and archiving enabled.
- Adjustable sensitivity and post-process analysis.
- Green method ( no chemicals involved)
3) ECA Subsurface Crack Detection
Commercial and military aircraft are built by joining overlapping aluminum sheets together with thousands of fasteners. Fatigue cracks on the underlying layers of aluminum are often concealed by the first sheet layer. To guarantee the integrity of any airplane, these hidden flaws must be detected and repaired during regular in-service inspections.
As a part of its series of aerospace solutions, Olympus proposes an innovative fastener and subsurface crack inspection technique, which propels eddy current technology into previously uncharted territory. This new technology provides an incredibly clear image of cracks under the first layer of aluminum aircraft skin, providing efficient and reliable results
ECA Surface Crack Detection
|Inspection Time||Up to 15|
Olympus propels eddy current technology into uncharted territory in the aerospace industry, with an innovative surface crack detection solution for lap-splice inspection. The structure of an aircraft contains thousands of fasteners, so ensuring their integrity can be an arduous process. Conventional inspection techniques are typically very time consuming and the probability of detection is highly dependant on operator skill. Nevertheless, for over a decade the technology has remained relatively stagnant ... until now.Using eddy current array considerably reduces the duration of an inspection, and detection probability is increased. This solution not only saves man-hours, but its streamlined inspection process helps minimize the possibility for error.
- Time-savings: up to ten times faster than EC pencil probe inspection, and up to 15 times faster than PT inspection.
- Avoids paint removal; faster and more streamlined process.
- Probe positioning not as critical as pencil probes or sliding probes.
- Omnidirectional detection.
- Great reproducibility.
- Already integrated into Boeing inspection procedures (757 Part 6 53-30-12).
- Intuitive and easy-to-read imagery.
- Data recording for professional reports.
- Replaces magneto-optical imaging (MOI)
Depth Measuring Attachment
Sliding probes are specifically designed to inspect rows of fasteners. They operate in reflection mode (driver/pickup coils) and are used to find surface and near-surface flaws.
Sliding probes are available in two different types:
- Adjustable Types : Iinclude shims that allow the probe to be adjusted to accommodate different fastener sizes and include Microdot connectors
- Fixed Types : Capable of finding the same flaws as the adjustable but are usually procedure specific due to coil size and frequency range
The fixed versions typically include the Fischer/LEMO Triax connector and their underside is relieved to enable the probe to easily slide over raised fastener heads.
Omni Scan MX ECA/ECT
With thousands of units being used throughout the world, the OmniScan® MX is a field-proven, reliable instrument that is built to withstand harsh and demanding inspection conditions. Compact and lightweight, its two Li-ion batteries provide up to 6 hours of manual or semi-automated inspection time.
The highly legible 8.4 in. (213 mm) real-time color display of the OmniScan MX enables you to see defects and details under any light conditions. Navigate your way through the instrument’s simple and intuitive interface using the scroll knob and function keys, or by connecting a USB mouse to facilitate the inspection analysis.