Optical Communication Systems and Software
Technosys Systems is a leading manufacturer of advanced technology products and solutions for Scientific Research, Education & Training and Industrial Manufacturing markets. Established in 2004, Technosys Systems has over 20 years of industry knowledge and expertise across a broad range of technologies allowing the company to continually deliver innovative products in the areas lasers, photonics instrumentation, optical components and subsystems to enhance the capabilities and productivity of its customers’ manufacturing, engineering, and research applications. Additionally, Technosys Systems has built a strong history of partnering with OEM customers delivering solutions from subassemblies to full solutions including design, testing, and manufacturing.
Optical Communication Training Systems
|Model Name/Number||Light Runner|
|Display||Graphical LCD Display|
|Integrated standalone fiber optic lab solution||Self-contained open platform based training solution offering over 40 experiments in latest cutting|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Item Code: AOCT
Lightsim - Optical Simulation Software
|Available on Rent||No|
|Number of User||Multi-user|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Input/ Output parameters are displayed on same experimental window => we can easily understand the correlation between parameters.
- Graphical representation of parameters => helps in conceptual understanding of parameters.
- Data tables for parameters => data at each point-of-plot can be derived and saved.
- Visualization/ Animation of optical phenomena => effective clarification of optical component.
- Documentation and help menu => it is incorporated within the software for further assistance.
- Cross platform => compatible on all operating system.
OptiSPICE 2.0 - SPICE Software for Opto-Electronics
OptiSPICE 2.0 - The Only SPICE Software for Opto-Electronics
OPTISPICE is the first circuit design software for analysis of integrated circuits including interactions of optical and electronic components. It allows for the design and simulation of opto-electronic circuits at the transistor level, from laser drivers to transimpedance amplifiers, optical interconnects and electronic equalizers.
- Significantly reduce product development costs and boost productivity through OptiSPICE comprehensive design environment to simulate optical and electrical circuits in one simulation engine.
- Run state-of-the-art transient time domain, small-signal frequency, and noise analysis to accurately predict behaviour of advanced opto-electronic circuits.
- OptiSPICE Schematics offers direct schematic entry in an intuitive graphical user interface. It allows for greater ease of schematic capture, parameter specification, waveform probing and usage.
- Waveform analysis using OptiSystem for complex post-processing functionality. Advanced visualization tools produce OSA Spectra, signal chirp, eye diagrams, polarization state, constellation diagrams and much more.
- Includes parameter extraction tools for OptiSPICE model creation. From measurement data, parameter extractors are used to find the best set of OptiSPICE model parameters to fit the measurement.
- Design and simulation of opto-electronic circuits at the transistor level, from laser drivers to transimpedance amplifiers, optical interconnects and electronic equalizers.
- Signal integrity analysis of opto-electronic circuits, including eye diagram analysis with BER patterns